Thursday, August 27, 2009

Shabby chic bunting

I am a huge fan of shabby chic - it's a simple style evoking comfort and romance. I love those dreamy, soft floral fabrics you find at Cath Kidston or Laura Ashley - they make me think of cosy English country kitchens with a distressed kitchen table, jugs of wild flowers, and a vintage Aga with something home-cooked and delicious baking in it!

I already had an 'Autumnal shabby chic' bunting in my range, but not only is it no longer Autumn (!) but the fabric for this is now out of print, so it was high time for something new!

I hunted high and low for something that would fit the bill and came up with these lovely coordinating Moda fabrics - the big roses are the epitomy of shabby chic to me. So any of you with a big country kitchen, this is for you - I think it would work beautifully for a country wedding too, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment