Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Fantastic find: A Little Bit of Cheek

A Little Bit of Cheek is a newly-launched cheeky online store with an attitude - you've just got to check it out! Run by fellow mumpreneur Raegan (Mum of Violet, 2) this groovy store is stocked with clothes, accessories and gifts for funky babies and children up to 14. This is the place to come for something a little different - there seem to be clothes and gifts on this site I have seen nowhere else... and definitely a thing or two for the little groover.
Looking with my own children in mind, I know Katy (9) would absolutely love these 'Best Shorty Shorts' (short & very cool, but not tooooo short) and I can just see William (6) in the stripy skull singlet.

Raegan has done a fantastic job of providing something a little different for us online shoppers, and I think what marks her out from the crowd is that she provides something for a wider age range than many childrens' sites. And who knew you could even buy lullaby renditions from Coldplay? You really do have to visit A Little Bit of Cheek - it's never too early to educate your little rockers!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jenny, these are so cute.
    Could you send me some nice pics of your bunting, and i will have a little write up of your store and blog. Ive finally gotten round to doing it and lots of things on my every growing list. When you get a minute of course.
    Have a lovely weekend
    Susie at
    I Just Love That Fabric

    ReplyDelete