Sunday, July 5, 2009

Mathilda's Market

I am just back from Mathilda's Market here in Sydney - it was GORGEOUS! I took along Katy and her friend Olivia and they too were in seventh heaven - coming home with armfuls of business cards and a soft toy and fabric badge each but wanting more!

There were so many stalls there filled with such creative and beautiful handmade treasures and it was great to see so many of the names I recognise from Skout Trade Fair - Flobib's stall looked wonderful (so busy that I didn't like to interrupt and say hi even though I 'know' Nikola-Jane from Skout!) and was full of their wonderful unique and designer bibs. I also popped in to see the lovely Jacquie's Alfalfa & Mee a bee's stall - they have a range of gorgeous, retro and whimsical bags from Japan for little boys and girls - all even more gorgeous 'in the flesh' than they look online!
Congratulations all on a job fantastically done - I came home having had a lovely wander and with a significantly lighter purse. I did spot a bit of bunting here and there adorning peoples' stands too, which was great - it just shows how this old-fashioned favourite really can decorate and brighten any space!

No comments:

Post a Comment