Thursday, March 11, 2010

Festoon is taking a break

For a little while now we have been rethinking the Festoon brand and store, and have some new and exciting ideas and visions for the future. We had always planned to do more than just bunting (hence the 'and more' in our store tagline)... and now, with a house move on the horizon and a whole lot of upheaval ahead, it seems like a good time to temporarily close the store, to focus on other things, and clear the decks for a relaunch later in the year.
We've loved 'chatting' to you here and thank you all for your welcome comments along the way - it's always nice to know someone out there is listening!

Look forward to introducing our bigger, brighter, more fabulous products to you later in the year.... but for now, cheerio and good luck in all of your own wonderful endeavours!

Jenny x x x

"Hmm.... I definitely think Festoon Bunting needs to be unraveled!"

6 comments:

  1. Wishing you lots of luck with everything, and look forward to seeing you back soon: Festoon is a great store and has a lovely image!

    Kim xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenny, I'm sorry to hear you've got a lot going on, I hope it's nothing too serious.

    I think you are very smart to step back to re-focus, leave on a high note temporarily rather than wait until things are out of control to the detriment of the business image.

    We will all be waiting for your return.

    I hope things don't prove to be as bad as you think. Jacqui xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting Jenny!! Cant wait to see what you are up too..we will MISS you though. I am always an email away if you need any moral support. I have really enjoyed our online friendship and will see you soon.
    Lots of love,
    Kim xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best of luck with your new plans Jenny. I'm sure it will be fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jenny, best of luck with your move and relaunch later in the year, I shall look out for you. Be sure to email or blog me your new info, so as we can still be friends.
    Have a wonderful Autumn and Winter, and until then, all the best. Love Susie xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I enjoy reading your site! Is it okay to contact your through your email? Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Cailyn
    cailynxxx gmail.com

    ReplyDelete